- 20 Shrimps without shells
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 T Olive oil
- 1 c Orzo
- ½ c Pesto sauce
- 1 c Marinated Artichokes
- 1 T Jonno’s Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 T Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Marinate shrimps in Jonno’s Worcestershire Sauce, lemon, salt and pepper.
- Sauté minced garlic in olive oil.
- Add the shrimps and cook till pink.
- Pour in the marinade sauce and simmer for a minute or two.
- Boil water in saucepan and cook orzo according to package instructions. When cooked mix in the pesto sauce and artichokes.
This is a very forgiving recipe and adjusts according to taste and serving portions.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Seafood
- Cuisine: Continental